SUTTON HOUSING AUTHORITY
5 Church Street
Sutton, Massachusetts 01590
Thank you for your interest in Orchard Apartments in the beautiful and historical Town of Sutton, Massachusetts. We are conveniently located on a quiet side street off Route 122A in the Wilkinsonville section.
Here is what Orchard Apartments has to offer...
- Beautiful first and second floor units
- All equipped with a refrigerator and stove
- All units are wired for cable and FIOS
- Electricity, heat and hot water are included in the rent
- Ample off street parking
- Laundry facilities (located in the community building)
- Comfortable community function room
Selection criteria is governed by the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development. This program requires that the applicant must be at least 60 years of age, with a maximum net household income as set by DHCD. There is no limit to the amount of assets (i.e., savings, checking, money markets, CD's, home ownership, etc.) you have however, if the total value of those assets is over $5,000.00, a 1% increase is included in the gross income when determining applicant eligibility. Town of Sutton residents receive priority but all are encouraged to apply.
Please click here for an application.
We are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have by calling 508-865-3821.