7:00 p.m. – Tuesday April 19, 2011
Sutton Town Hall, Selectmen’s Meeting Room
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance at 7:00 p.m.
- Public Forum: Limited to 5 minutes per topic. Discussion or comments about town employees or agency members shall be avoided so as not to violate individual’s rights.
- Board of Selectmen minutes: April 12, 2011
SUTTON YOUTH BASEBALL & SOFTBALL DAY PROCLAMATION
2. Request for Proprietary vote for 2 pieces of Water Treatment Equipment for the New School Project
(OPM & Engineer will be present for presentation)
3. Tax Collector Cheryl Ouillette presents new bonds for signing
4. Resolution for Fire Dept. Mutual Aid Agreement
5. Sign May Town Meeting Warrant and May Town Election Warrant
6. Adoption of the Green Communities Action Plan
- Town Administrators Office Update
V11. Selectman’s Roundtable: Correspondence and Business Topics