The lifeguard position is responsible for constant surveillance of the beach and maintaining safe swimming conditions. This position will handle day to day operations of the area including, but not limited to, interactions with patrons, collecting fees, enforcing beach rules and regulations, and to ensure cleanliness of the beach area, walkways and parking lot.
- Valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification for waterfront
- Valid American Red Cross Training Certification in First Aid and CPR
- Must be willing to work mornings, afternoons, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with co-workers and patrons
- Physical Demands:
- Must possess strong swimming and life-saving abilities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
For application click here