Social & Special Interest
- Choral - Known as the Sutton Serenaders and led by Deborah Reynolds. We are always looking for more voices to add to our choir. The Serenaders travel to local Assisted Living and Nursing Home facilities to spread cheer.
- Cribbage - Come and try this fun game. Check the newsletter for day and time!
- Darts - Great group that meets on Thursday afternoons...lots of fun. Please join in!
- Friends Bingo - Come and try your luck at our Bingo games.
- I'm Sorry Card Game - Fun card game, easy too learn....loads of fun. All are welcome!
- Pitch - Join in this great card game.
- The Hookers - We are a knitting, crocheting, hook rug and sewing or whatever you want to work on. Join us for coffee and gabbing while working on a project.
- Computer Classes - Offered by Paul Holzwarth. They offer classes for the very beginners and for the most advanced learners. All are welcome to attend at any time.
- Spanish - Monday mornings at 11:00am. Free and open to the public
- Book Club - Monthly meeting and reading group. Hosted by Sutton Library!
Health & Wellness
- Blood Pressure Clinic - Each week come and have your blood pressure checked by our nurses. They work closly with the Sutton Public Health Nurse.
- Tai Chi - Taught by certified instructor Gary Lachapelle. Excellent slow paced easy movemnet class. All are welcome!
- Yoga - Gentle chair yoga focusing on breathing, stretching and relaxation. Instructed by Gloria Beaupre.
- Power Walk - Fast paced indoor walking program for seniors looking for something with more action and moving
- Zumba - Low intensity dance moves. Thursdays at 2:00pm. Taught by Gloria Beaupre
- Mat Yoga - This class is for our more flexiable seniors looking for a great stretch
- Muscular Strength and Range of Motion Exercise Class - Taught by certified instructor Gloria Beaupre. Class focuses on various muscle groups with weights and bands to help to strenghten and tone muscles.
- Hairdresser - Licensed hairdresser is available by appoinment once a month. $12 haircuts for both men and women
- SHINE Counselor - Here once a month to discuss your health insurance needs.
- Click here for much more!